Sunday, April 7, 2013

My Sewing Table

I did lots of research before I decided on a table...and I'm really happy with my purchase. Although I would have liked a cabinet that had drawers and folded up for my guests when they arrived, they were cost prohibitive. This table fits my machine perfect. Measure your machine accurately! Mine fit perfect with just 1/4" to spare.

It drops down so the needle is perfectly level with the table. You can actually adjust the drop by a couple of inches so your machine should fit properly. It is stable. The drop shelf does not have a finished edge, nor the inside of the table cut edge.

I sanded the front edge a bit, and had my husband run a bead of caulking along it. A simple fix, but could easily be done at the factory if they wanted to. I guess the price point means we take care of the little things, and it was easy.

 It would be very easy to move around to other locations if I chose to, and I can easily put it away when guests come. I think I'll be happy with this table for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment